Sales Terms & Conditions
* All prices are subjected to 7% GST. Payment via CHEQUE or CASH upon delivery or Internet Banking Transfer or PayPal.
* Please make cheque payable to: STRAITS CELLARS PTD. LTD.
* Prices and vintages are subject to changes without prior notice. Information on these changes may be obtained from our respective sales personnel or website.
* Delivery will be scheduled 2 to 3 working days from date of invoice.
* Delivery available on Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm. Saturday from 10am to 1pm.
* Delivery is complimentary for purchase of $300 (gross amount) and above per invoiced address. Delivery charge is $30 per trip.
* Self Collection available by appointment.
* Customers are advised to examine all goods during the time of delivery. Any discrepancies in quantities or items are to be brought to the attention of the delivery personnel immediately or shall notify us forthwith (within 24 hours). Once goods have been out of our control for any period, any damage or shortfall shall be deemed to have occurred thereafter.
* Current published listing and promotion supersedes all previous lists and promotions.
* We reserve the right to cancel unpaid orders at any time after due payment date.
* Increase in import/excise duties beyond the current flat rate will have to be borned by the Buyer.
* All wines remain the property of Straits Cellars Pte Ltd until payment is received in full.
Wines sold are non-returnable. We will, at our discretion, consider the replacement of the remaining unopened bottles of any case sold, where the wine is not drinkable quality.
* Any contract made herein shall be deemed to be made under the laws ofSingapore and parties hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
* We shall not be liable for any failure to meet our obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond our control.